Sunday, February 5, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Well life after college is certainly busy! I've got a full-time job at the amazing company Schoolzone where I work on children's interactive games and occasionally some eBooks. The job is amazing, with just enough to keep me busy while I'm there, but not enough to be overwhelming-scrambling-never-going-to-make-it-heart-attack work, which is just the way I like it! Besides. They have a dog! At work. Charlie is the company mascot kind of ;) He's a sweetheart golden retriever who likes to make his rounds to get pet by the employees. He's really a ham!

On the Powerpets side I've also been keeping busy, at first it was quite a challenge keeping up with my full time job, plus Powerpets but I'm starting to adjust. I'm no longer coming home feeling like I just want to go to sleep so that's definitely a plus!

Just last month I redesigned the minis to be cute/chibi/wee minis. (Minis are little creatures you can collect on Powerpets). I did more then 1 a day last month for a grand total of 33 minis!
(Click the image to see them larger)

The most challenging part was making each of the dinosaur/reptilian minis look different, I was constantly looking up new photos of reptiles to try and identify what made them unique. I think the rat is my favorite.

While I try to refocus on my blog, I'll be attempting weekly posts, and maybe include some updates on my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment